One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
From Santa Claus to snow castles: Motorhome rental Finland
A hidden gem of northern Europe, Finland is a truly spectacular destination. Rent a motorhome and find out why. Lapland isn’t just for Christmas, while the coastal archipelago is worth an extensive road trip on its own. Tampere has an ethereal, delicate feel, surrounded by water. And the Grand Lake Saimaa is the country’s largest – very easy to get lost in the beauty of your environment.
Rent a Motorhome now for your visit to Finland
So much to see in Helsinki
Undoubtedly the most famous well-known city in Finland, Helsinki has established itself as a cultural hot-spot, not least thanks to its 1000-plus restaurants. The North and South Esplanades are gorgeous thoroughfares, with numerous islands scattered around the region, displaying picture-perfect scenery. Fantastic for a family road trip.
Camper rental in Finland made easy
Not much is known about Finland, so it’s important to get the right RV hire – which is where GoSee come in. Just input your travel itinerary details and we will do the rest. You can filter by size or vehicle age, so all your requirements are met. This is especially handy if you’re working on a tight budget or have a larger group travelling with you.
The top of Europe
As part of Scandinavia, on the borders of Sweden and Norway, around 5.5 million people live in Finland. Often considered one of the most liveable countries in the world, the quality of life for its residents is enviably high. It’s a very relaxing place and is especially habitable in summer, with incredibly hot, long, balmy days. Unsurprisingly, tourism is now a massive industry with millions heading into Finland. Increasingly modern and built for this influx, outdoor sports are especially popular, from golf to fishing, hiking and kayaking. A roof rack might be handy for your Finland motorhome rental.
Road rules of Finland
- Here’s a brief guide to negotiating your RV rental around Finland:
- Seat belts are compulsory for everyone, as are headlights. Daytime running lights must also be on.
- Drink-driving is very much frowned upon – two small bottles of beer can leave you over the limit. Police have powers to breathalyse on the spot.
- Texting and making phone calls while at the wheel is strictly forbidden.
- Winter speed limits are often adjusted from 100km/h to 80km/h, due to dangerous driving conditions.
- Vehicles drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Be aware of wild animals in rural areas, such as elk, deer and reindeer.
Finland is not enough to complete your RVing adventures? Whether you are grabbing a campervan hire for Bucharest, Hungary, Sydney, or Milan, or the rest of the wide RVing world, there is a fantastic deal prepared for you by GoSee.