Great value rental rates and exclusive special deals
Why book a rental car with us?
We’re here for you when you need us
Thousands of vehicles to choose from worldwide
On most cars up to 72 hours prior to pickup
Music City with a Nashville Airport car rental
Pick up a car rental at Nashville Airport and discover how this legendary city got its musical reputation. Tennessee's capital is known for its toe-tapping and banjo-twanging attractions, from the Grand Ole Opry House to the Country Music Hall of Fame. But that's not all you'll find in Music City—round out your trip with trendy meals, and visit galleries, museums, parks, and more. Get the best deal on your Nashville car rental and drive away with no worries.
Explore our special offers
Picking up rental cars Nashville Airport
Nashville International Airport (BNA) facilitates flights to most major US destinations, with connections worldwide. The terminal is equipped with retail shops, dining options, and free WiFi. Guests are also regularly treated to live music. To collect your Nashville rental car, head to the Rental Car Facility next to the short-term parking lot, facing the main terminal building.
The ins and out of driving around with a Nashville rental car
Keep these driving tips in mind when picking up your Nashville Airport rental car.
- Located around 10 miles southeast of the CBD, Nashville International Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes from town. From the airport terminal, take the I-40 route and head northwest to George L Davis Blvd. Make a right turn onto Church Street to reach the city centre.
- Driving a rental car in Nashville is pretty straightforward, thanks to well-signposted streets and attractions. However, it is essential to still remain vigilant, especially when driving on the highways. Keep a safe distance from the other vehicles, and remember that some people tend to go over the speed limit when travelling on the two left lanes (the fast lanes) of a four-lane highway.
- Using a mobile device while driving can incur a US$200 fine—make sure your GPS is mounted to the dashboard and set it up correctly before departing.
- Plan your Nashville car rental route and pay attention to signs. Interstates 65, 40, and 24 run throughout the city and can cause confusion with sudden changes and splits along the way.
- Parking in downtown Nashville can be a challenge to find, despite over 28,000 car parks in the CBD. Choose between parking buildings and on-street metered parks, but try to pick a place in advance. Rates differ depending on location; however, expect to pay around $4 an hour in the city center, with special prices for events, and monthly passes available.
- Take all flyers or handouts given at the rental counter! You may get freebies and a discount code or two, for various shops.
Explore with a Nashville Airport rental car
Visit the “Mother Church of Country Music,” an iconic venue known for hosting legendary stars since 1892. Delve into the history or catch a live show.
Head to this lively district for a tour of the city’s key attractions and fuel up at one of the many fabulous restaurants along the way. Nashville’s primary entertainment hub awaits.
Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
Immerse yourself in the incredible history and culture of the city at this musical hotspot, where the likes of Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and so many other iconic entertainers shone their light.
Nashville Riverfront Park
Visit this urban green space on the banks of the Cumberland River and check out multiple Nashville attractions, like Bicentennial Park, Fort Nashborough and the Ascend Amphitheater.
Head to the place where musical dreams come to grow and thrive, a collection of radio stations, record labels, recording studios and live venues.
Top tips for car rentals in Nashville
Are you looking for 24 hour car rental? Nashville Airport offers short term rentals to suit your travel needs. Check availability using the search function on this page.
Nashville has an extensive range of car rentals—narrow your selection by using the search filters. Useful category selections are ‘Enhanced cleaning’ and ‘Payment type’.
Want to see more than just Nashville on your trip? Luckily, most car rental companies allow you to pick up a car rental at Nashville Airport and drop it off somewhere else, subject to availability and associated costs. You can:
Cruise to Atlanta and then drop off your rental car at Atlanta Airport.
Take in the amazing food and romantic architecture by driving your hire car to Charleston.
Play where the golf pros do in Augusta.
See Georgia’s oldest city, Savannah, and then fly out from the airport.
What our customers say
Prompt service in a different time zone.
Rental cars Nashville Airport: Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to rent a car at Nashville Airport?
Rates for rental cars at Nashville Airport (BNA) vary due to a number of factors, so it is best to find the most up to date prices to budget for your trip. Type your desired dates into the search function on this page to bring up current rates of car rentals Nashville Airport that you can compare across multiple brands in one place. Find the best deals when you book through GoSee.
Is a car necessary in Nashville?
There is a lot to see in and around Nashville, TN. Whether you need a rental car depends on your plans and length of stay. Map out an itinerary to determine the value of a car rental for the duration of your stay.
Can a 21 year old rent a car in Tennessee?
Yes, the minimum age to rent a vehicle in Tennessee is 21. However, drivers under the age of 25 may have to pay a young driver’s fee depending on the car rental agency.
Which car rental companies in Nashville have updated their vehicle cleaning and safety policies because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The majority of Nashville BNA car rental companies have updated their cleaning and safety policies as a result of the pandemic. Simply check the terms on each listing to ensure the policy of the specific car rental company meets your standard. You can also filter the vehicles in your search results by checking the ‘Enhanced clean’ option.
How much is a rental car per day from Nashville, TN Airport (BNA-Nashville Intl.)?
Daily car rental rates at Nashville Airport vary due to several factors, including supply and demand. Type your desired dates into the search function on this page to bring up current rates to compare top brands like Thrifty Car Rental Nashville Airport, Hertz Nashville Airport, Dollar Car Rental Nashville Airport and others.
Remember, don't just go for the cheap rental car, but make sure you book that deal which addresses all your travel needs. Also account for the insurance coverage and other car rental locations you target to visit, when preparing your budget.
Can I rent a car from Nashville Intl. Airport (BNA)?
If you are at least 20 or older (the age minimum varies per car rental company), have a credit card in your name, and possess a valid drivers license (and any required accompanying documentation), you are eligible to rent a car from Nashville Intl. Airport, subject to the terms and conditions of individual rental companies.
Is it cheaper to pre-book a rental car?
Pre-booking car rentals in Nashville in advance is usually cheaper. Prices tend to be higher as the dates go closer to your desired rental time or period. Plan your road trips well and find the best deals with GoSee.