One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
See the best of Florida with an Orlando RV rental
When you wish upon a star, Orlando is where you wake up. In fact, 52 million tourists wake up here every year. Remarkably close to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the other fantastical theme parks, this adrenaline-inducing city epitomises American entertainment. Besides the amusement parks, Orlando also offers fantastic weather, art, and fine dining, all-season golf courses, and so much more. It’s also a great starting point for an amazing road trip. Pick up your Orlando RV rental and find all the fun in Florida.
Explore our special offers
What you need to know about RV rentals in Orlando, FL
Orlando RV rental tips for the savvy traveller
Orlando is a city that caters to tourists, so organising a pick up of your RV rental should be seamless and convenient. If you are arriving outside of usual business hours or your flight is late, communicate with your rental provider to ensure alternative arrangements are made.
Some pointers for driving your Orlando RV rental trip
- Get fully acquainted with your vehicle before hitting Florida’s highways. Ask your Orlando RV rental agent any questions you may have—and remember, these larger vehicles are much more difficult to manoeuvre and take longer to stop, so getting familiar with your rental RV’s particulars is essential.
- Starting from Orlando International Airport, be prepared for Florida highway tolls by organising an automatic payment method ahead of time or having the appropriate payment method readily available.
- There are a fair number of RV campsites and RV parks in the vicinity of Orlando, but it is best to call ahead to book, as places can get busy and many work on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a magical place to stay. Wake up to the fairy-tale woodlands where rabbits, ducks and armadillos roam. There’s plenty to do with a beautiful beach, impressive pool areas, and fantastic family entertainment.
- Carry a detailed map of the region with you, as some camping areas are not well marked.
You’re going to love Orlando
Thrill-seekers and theme park fanatics love Orlando, and the greater Central Florida area. Warm year-round and filled with adventure and RV parks and aquatic centers, this city is perfect for a fun-filled holiday.
Some nearby must-see attractions for your Orlando FL journey include:
- Theme parks - Say hi to Mickey and the gang at the Magic Kingdom of the Walt Disney World and visit Cinderella's castle (stay for the electrical parade, it’s worth it!) Nearby, Universal Studios brings your favourite films to life. Drink butterbeer in Hogsmeade at Wizarding World of Harry Potter or see Shrek in 4D. Ride rollercoasters, take a plunge at one of the waterparks or go on a wildlife safari at Animal Kingdom.
- Shopping - Orlando is home to wonderful fashion and food brands. Search out spectacular deals at Fashion Square Mall, which features more than 165 specialty stores and restaurants, or hit the road and visit Winter Garden Village, which boasts more than 1.1 million square feet of shops and eateries.
- Cape Canaveral - Take your campervan to space! Or as close as you can get, at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center. Occasional rocket launches and loads of artefacts keep tourists coming back to this fantastic attraction less than an hour’s drive from downtown Orlando.
Motorhome rental Orlando: Where to go
Rent an RV in Orlando and get ready for a variety of fun and adventure for the whole family.
Just an hour and a half northwest of Orlando, this small coastal city’s claim to fame is the incredible up close and personal encounters with manatees at Three Sisters Spring Wildlife Refuge. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
Ocala National Forest
Less than an hour and a half from Orlando, this unique protected forest has hundreds of lakes, ponds, and hiking trails to explore. An outdoor enthusiast’s wonderland, Ocala is perfect for RV camping.
Everglades National Park
Four hours south of Orlando, the famous Everglades offer unparalleled landscapes to explore across 1.5 million acres of swampland. Get on an airboat tour to get up close and personal with some of the region’s most fantastic creatures.
Two hours southwest of Orlando, this relaxed seaside city offers beachy relaxation and downtown delights without the excess and expense of other oceanside locations.
What our customers say
GoSee website was easy to use, straight forward and we were able to save a quote for the car we were interested in. A member of the GoSee team called that evening to make sure we had all of the information we needed and she sent us through the quote again... Thank you for making a stressful situation much more tolerable!!
How much does it cost to rent an RV in Orlando?
The cost to rent RV rentals in Orlando Florida will depend on several factors, including the type of vehicle you choose, availability, and travel season. A luxury RV rental Orlando FL is going to be significantly higher than a small no-frills camper option, but a mid-budget Class C motorhome model may offer some perks that could make a higher price worth the money. Search up-to-the-minute prices across multiple brands right here to understand and compare the inclusions offered and find the best RV rental deal.
What is the cheapest way to rent a RV?
The cheapest way to rent an Orlando RV is to book during an off-peak travel period and choose a no-frills brand and campervan model. Always book well in advance and check this website for deals.
What’s included in the RV rental?
As Orlando RV rental inclusions vary by brand and model, it is best to browse the terms and inclusions on each vehicle listing to determine what will automatically come with your rental and what you may need to request or pay extra for, and at times including RV rentals pet friendly arrangements. All the information is readily available on the RV rental listings, but when in doubt, contact the pick up depot directly.
How old do I have to be to rent an RV from Orlando?
Most Orlando, Florida RV rental companies require drivers to be at least 25 years old, with the exception of El Monte RV Rentals, which will rent to licensed drivers 21 years and older.
What’s required to rent or drive an RV?
You need a full and valid driver's licence to rent and drive RV rentals Orlando FL. If your license is not in English, you will also need to present an International Driving Permit (IDP) or equivalent document. You also must present a credit card for the booking.
Can I rent a RV one way from Orlando?
What is the minimum rental period?
RV rental Florida Orlando companies have different minimum rental period policies. Some require you to rent a motorhome for at least 7 days (Escape Campervan Rental, for example), while others will let you rent for a shorter period of time but with a minimum cost equivalent of 4 - 7 days (Road Bear RV, El Monte, and Britz). As a general rule, longer rental periods offer the best value for money.
Are there RV rentals with unlimited mileage?
Most Orlando RV rentals do not include unlimited miles. Check the inclusions of each vehicle on the search results page to compare mileage prices across brands. Some rent RV Orlando brands will allow a certain number of miles per day (Britz usually allows 100 free miles per day, for example), while others will charge per mile at the end of the RV trip.
Can I add additional drivers to the rental contract?
Yes, additional drivers can be added to the RV rental contract. Any drivers must present their full and valid license and sign the camper rental agreement.
What is the speed limit in Orlando?
The speed limit in business and residential areas of Orlando is 30 mph. On freeways, the speed limit is 55 - 60 mph.