Great value rental rates and exclusive special deals
Why book a rental car with us?
We’re here for you when you need us
Thousands of vehicles to choose from worldwide
On most cars up to 72 hours prior to pickup
Hiring a car in Cyprus is the best way to see the island
Book a Cyprus car hire to experience a little bit of everything on this fabulous Mediterranean island. You can expect azure blue waters alongside dreamy beaches to envelop you into relaxation, as well as a rich cultural history that will whisk you back in time. Roam ancient ruins and climb castle towers. Stroll along romantic harbours surrounded by mountains, or enjoy mouth-watering local cuisine. Cyprus is for history buffs, adventure-seekers, foodies and beach lovers. It shares a peaceful border with Turkey offering a unique combination of Greek and Turkish cultures. Hiring a car is the best way to see it all.
Booking a rental car in Cyprus is easy with GoSee
Compare Cyprus rental car companies and view vehicle options that work best for your upcoming trip. Simply type in the city name and select travel dates. In seconds, GoSee presents multiple deals on cheap car hire options in Cyprus. Filter the results if you prefer automatic or manual, certain brand names, or a particular vehicle type.
We offer everything from economy to luxury, 4WD to minibus. Snag a convertible and feel the sun on your shoulders or drive comfortably in a SUV. With GoSee, you can book with confidence knowing that if you have any questions or special requirements, our helpful team is available 24/7.
Airport Rentals in Cyprus
There are two international airports in Cyprus and both Larnaca and Paphos Airports are near top tourist destinations that you will not want to miss.
- Larnaca car rental - The island’s biggest airport sits on the southern coast, minutes away from Finikoudes Beach, a bustling seaside promenade welcoming you to Cyprus culture. Keen to delve into the country’s historical side? Check out the Church of Saint Lazarus from the 9th-century. Hint for the scuba divers: check out the Zenobia wreck, it’s one you won’t want to miss. Grab a Larnaca airport car rental and explore Cyprus right away.
- Paphos car rental - Fly into Paphos International Airport on the southwest coast and hop in your rental car to discover nearby archaeological sites from the Stone Age. Visit tombs, catacombs, and the birthplace of the mythical Greek goddess, Aphrodite or head straight to the beach to work on your holiday tan.
Car rental companies in Cyprus
Cyprus hosts both household brands and a few lesser-known names offering low-cost options. Book with us to find popular companies like Alamo, Avis, Thrifty or Enterprise. Or try local favourites like SurPrice, Keddy by Europcar, or Green Motion. With so many car rental options in Cyprus, you’ll be thrilled for the easy comparison on our site.
Traffic laws in Cyprus
- Drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- Maximum speed limit is 100km/h on motorways, 80km/h on other roads, follow indicated speed limit if different.
- Hands free driving is mandatory at all times.
- Every passenger must wear a seatbelt.
Driving tips for Cyprus
- Avoid rush hour (between 7:30-8am, 1:00-3:30pm, 5-6pm in winter, or 6-7pm in summer).
- Petrol stations are easy to find in tourist areas and towns, but scarce in mountain and village areas.
- Wear sunglasses for the bright, clear Mediterranean sky.
- Always drive safely and take caution when roads are wet.
- Pay attention to traffic at all times.
Now go and enjoy the romantic, ancient island of Cyprus and experience a road trip of a lifetime.
What our customers say
Needed to amend a booking, web site hard to re use,,.
So call centre sorted it all out for me thankyou.