One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Rent an RV in Miami and explore the best of Florida
Miami needs very little introduction. It is a glitzy and glamorous city on Florida’s east coast, where bikinis on the beach during the day and cocktails in the clubs at night are standard fare. And while many days could be spent here shopping at high-end boutiques, admiring lovely art deco architecture, and enjoying Latin-influenced cuisine, music and culture, it is also a great starting point for a Florida RV tour. Pick up your Miami RV rental and get ready for the trip of a lifetime.
Explore our special offers
What you need to know about RV rental Miami FL
RV rental Miami tips for the savvy traveller
A Miami RV rental will give you the opportunity to enjoy both the flashiness of the city as well as the abundance of nature unique to Florida and this stunning section of the USA. The region is known to be welcoming and accommodating to motorhome travellers, meaning fantastic facilities, great service, and easy accessibility to the state’s best attractions.
Some pointers for driving RV rentals in Miami
- Get adequately acquainted with your vehicle before hitting the highways. Ask your Miami FL RV rental agent any questions you may have—they are there to help you!
- Be prepared for highway tolls by organising an automatic payment method ahead of time or having the appropriate payment method readily available.
- Call ahead for Miami RV campsites, as places can get busy and many work on a first come, first served basis. Some places allow boondocking, but they are more common in Florida’s interior than on the coast.
- Carry a detailed map, as many RV campgrounds or camping sites are not well marked and the Forest Service Area and Water Management District have bundaries that campers must adhere to.
- Pay attention to weather reports, highway closures, and roadworks that may disrupt your travel plans.
You’re going to love Miami
In addition to the swaying palms, awe-inspiring architecture and free spirit reputation, Miami is a major working port and a hub for finance, commerce, trade and media. It’s a city with a big personality and many surprises. You won't be disappointed when you visit RV campgrounds like Miami Everglades RV Resort, Paradise Island RV Resort, or Crystal Lake RV Resort, and even other crowd-favourites like the North Miami Beach.
Some nearby must-see attractions for your RV trip within the Sunshine State include:
- Beaches - Sun worshippers will have their pick of beautiful beaches in Miami, each offering its own special appeal. Whether it's the snorkelling opportunities of Sunny Isles Beach or the backdrop of art-deco coloured buildings in South Beach, there’s something for everyone on the sands of Miami.
- Ocean Drive - Get amongst the mystique of Miami on this main thoroughfare of wining, dining, and dancing. Running parallel to the Atlantic Ocean, the combination of beach, hotels, clubs, and shopping available in one place makes the people watching here an experience in and of itself.
- Everglades National Park - Just an hour’s drive from the city center, the Everglades in South Florida offer 1.5 million acres of swampland, teeming with unique wildlife and unparalleled landscapes. Get on an airboat tour to get up close and personal with some of the region’s most exotic creatures.
Motorhome rental Miami: Where to go
Pick up a Miami Florida rental and head for the water.
Perhaps one of the most unique road trips you can take in your RV rental, the drive between Miami and Key West via the Overseas Highway offers innumerable fun stops with breathtaking water views from beginning to end.
Two hours west of Miami on the Gulf of Mexico lies this sparkling seaside gem that has something for everyone. Enjoy high-end shopping, fine dining, fantastic golfing, dolphin spotting, deep-sea fishing. and so much more. White sand beaches and the iconic Naples Pier await your visit.
The largest inland lake in Florida, Lake Okeechobee is a fantastic draw for fishermen, boating enthusiasts and bird watchers. Roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes north of Miami, RV campers will love this phenomenal spot in the center of Florida.
What our customers say
GoSee website was easy to use, straight forward and we were able to save a quote for the car we were interested in. A member of the GoSee team called that evening to make sure we had all of the information we needed and she sent us through the quote again... Thank you for making a stressful situation much more tolerable!!
How much does it cost to rent an RV in Miami?
RV rental prices in Miami FL can vary depending on how early you book, the time of year, and the make and model of vehicle you choose. Luxury RV rental in Miami is significantly higher than a small, no-frills campervan. Type in your travel dates to compare what’s on offer across multiple brands including El Monte RV Rentals. With GoSee, you can easily find RVs to rent in Miami and choose the best deal
What’s included in the RV rental?
What’s included in your Miami RV rental will depend on the company and model of motorhome you choose. From power generators to mileage and other amenities, you’ll want to check the specifications on each listing to determine what will automatically come with your rental and what you may need to request or pay extra for. All the information is readily available on the RV rental listings, but when in doubt, contact the pick up depot directly.
How old do I have to be to rent an RV from Miami?
You must be at least 21 years old to rent an RV in Miami. Most providers will require you to be 25 years old, or add a young drivers surcharge.
What’s required to rent or drive an RV?
To rent RV Miami FL, you need to present a full and valid driver's licence. If your license is not in English, you will also need to present an International Driving Permit (IDP) or equivalent document. You also must present a credit card for the booking.
Can I rent a RV one way from Miami?
You can book one-way RV rentals in Miami. Simply type in your desired destination and dates to see availability and prices. Each company has different one-way policies, and one-way motorhome rentals often incur an additional charge. To give you an idea, cities having an airport (like here, the Miami International Airport) and with RV parks are mostly drop off locations. From Miami, popular one-way drop off destinations in the USA include other cities in Florida such as Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. Dropping off your rental RV in New York or Chicago is also possible.
What is the minimum rental period?
The minimum total cost for RV rentals Miami is equivalent to 3 days—meaning you must pay for a minimum of 3 days even if you only rent the vehicle for 1 or 2 days. As a general rule, the longer your booking period, the better the value.
Are there RV rentals with unlimited mileage?
Most Miami RV rentals do not include unlimited mileage. Check the inclusions of each rental RV or motorhome on the search results page to compare mileage prices across brands.
Can I add additional drivers to the rental contract?
Yes. Every driver who wishes to drive a Miami motorhome rental needs to present their full, valid driver’s license upon collection. In addition, all drivers are required to sign the rental agreement.
What is the speed limit in Miami?
The speed limits in Miami are 15 mph in school zones, 30 mph in residential or business areas, and 55 mph on most expressways. When in doubt, slow down.