One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Rent an RV in Denver and head for the Rockies
Pick up your Denver RV rental and get ready for the superb delights of the ‘Mile High City’. A blend of Old West heritage and metropolitan chic, Colorado’s capital is full of personality. Denver delivers on sports, dining, and entertainment, and its position at the foot of the spectacular Rocky Mountains makes it the perfect jumping-off point for all kinds of outdoor adventures. Get a deal on a Denver RV rental and plan your motorhome trip today.
Explore our special offers
What you need to know about RV rental in Denver, CO
Denver RV rental tips for the savvy traveller
There are several RV rental companies to choose from in Denver, Colorado, all very welcoming and accommodating. If you plan on picking up a motorhome rental as soon as you arrive in Denver, ensure that you organise the details with your chosen rental depot. As there are a few specifics to go over with the operation of your vehicle regarding function and safety, ample time must be allowed.
Some driving tips for your RV rental Denver CO road trip
- If you plan to stay in the city with your Denver RV rental, get organized with a place to park up for the night, potential driving routes, and areas to avoid.
- Parking a motorhome always poses the greatest challenge in cities. Denver’s grid streets make the task a bit easier, but you’ll want to flag the accommodating parking lots before navigating heavy traffic.
- The mountain roads can be steep and winding. Before you head up a mountain, ensure you will have enough space to turn around. Navigational aids are not always reliable in wilderness areas, so it pays to keep a physical map in the vehicle.
- Weather and wildlife are constant hazards of mountain roads. Check reports before setting off, and be extra vigilant at dusk and dawn.
You’re going to love Denver
From the charming venues of Latimer Square to the Downtown Brewery Trail Walk, visitors will have no trouble finding entertainment in Denver. This is also a great starting point if you aim to experience what Colorado Springs offers, and even the different state parks and national parks.
Some nearby must-see attractions for your Denver CO journey include:
- Denver Union Station - Get acquainted with Lower Downtown Denver when you visit this historic transport hub, revitalized for the modern era as a trendy meeting place to enjoy community events, farmers markets, cocktails, and more.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre - Catch a show at an open-air amphitheatre built out of a giant rock structure. Just 10 minutes west of Denver, this incredible park also offers fantastic trails, wildlife viewing and fossil spotting.
- City Park - A visit to this incredible green space will showcase stunning skyline views, two lovely lakes, and lush gardens, as well as access to the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- Ski hills - Several RV parks and campgrounds remain open year-round, allowing skiers and snowboarders to enjoy the many nearby winter resorts. There are at least six less than two hours away: Loveland, Echo Mountain, Eldora Mountain, Arapahoe, Winter Park Resort and Keystone Ski Resort.
RV rentals Denver road trip ideas: Where to go
Rent an RV in Denver and head for the hills.
Rocky Mountain National Park
Just 1.5 hours from Denver, the Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the most visited parklands in North America, featuring sparkling alpine lakes, verdant aspen forests, and jaw-dropping mountain landscapes.
Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
Roughly 4 hours from Denver, this unique landscape is home not only to the tallest sand dunes in North America but also grasslands, wetlands, forests, lakes and alpine tundra.
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
About 4.5 hours west of Denver, this incredible park offers breathtaking views of canyon landscapes, hiking and horseback riding trails, and amazing stargazing opportunities.
Arches National Park
Roughly 5.5 hours west of Denver and over the Utah state border, the Arches comprise more than 2000 natural sandstone formations amidst a beautiful desert landscape.
What our customers say
Prompt service in a different time zone.
RV rental Denver: Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to rent an RV in Denver?
Use our easy search and booking tool to find the best rent RV Denver deals. Prices vary depending on how early you book, the time of year, and the size of vehicle you choose. Luxury RV rental in Denver is going to be a vastly different price than a small, no-frills camper rental. Type in your desired travel dates to browse what’s on offer across multiple brands—and remember that booking as early as possible gives you the best chance of getting the best RV rental deals.
What’s included in the RV rental?
What is included in your Denver RV rentals vary by brand and vehicle. From power generators and air conditioning to roadside assistance and included mileage, your Denver motorhome rental could offer very different perks. Browse the terms and conditions on each listing on the search results page to get an idea of what will automatically come with your rental and what you may need to request or pay extra for. All the information is readily available on the Denver motorhome rentals listings, but when in doubt, contact the pick up depot directly.
How old do I have to be to rent an RV from Denver?
Most Denver RV rental companies require drivers to be at least 25 years old, with the exception of Escape Campervans and El Monte RV Rentals, which will rent to licensed drivers 21 years of age or older.
What’s required to rent or drive a RV?
To drive a campervan in Denver, you need a full and valid driver's licence from your home country. If your license is not in English, you will also need to present an International Driving Permit (IDP) or equivalent document. You also must present a credit card for the booking.
Can I rent a RV one way from Denver?
You can rent a RV one way from Denver, but not every brand allows it. Simply type in your desired destination and dates to see availability and prices. One-way RV rentals often incur an additional charge and each brand has different one-way policies. From Denver, popular one-way drop off destinations include Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Seattle. A good indicator for drop-off locations are cities with airports, like Denver International Airport. Those who have time to spare can go as far as New York City and beyond, covering the whole USA.
What is the minimum rental period?
Denver RV rental companies have different minimum rental period policies. Some require you to rent a motorhome for at least 7 days, while others will let you rent for a shorter period of time but with a minimum cost equivalent of 4 days. As a general rule, longer rental periods offer the best value for money. Type your desired dates into the search form above to compare Denver RV rentals and their minimum rental period policies.
Are there RV rentals with unlimited mileage?
Most RV rentals in Denver do not include unlimited mileage. Check the inclusions of each vehicle to compare mileage prices across brands. Some brands will allow a certain number of miles per day (Britz generally allows 100 free miles per day, for example), while others will charge a per mile rate at the end of the rental. All the information is included in the specs, but when in doubt, call the pick up depot directly.
Can I add additional drivers to the rental contract?
Yes. Every driver who wishes to drive an RV rental in Denver needs to present their full, valid driver’s license upon collection of the campervan. In addition, all drivers are required to sign the rental agreement.
Do I have to wash the vehicle before I return it?
It pays to return your Denver RV rental in a reasonably clean state. Give the interior a quick tidy and ensure all your belongings and rubbish are removed. Some companies may charge an additional cleaning fee if your rental RV comes back excessively dirty.
What is the speed limit in Denver?
The speed limit in Denver is 30 mph in residential areas, 25 mph in business districts, 20 mph on narrow highways or blind curves, 40 mph on open mountain highways, and 55 mph or 65 mph on open highways.