Great value rental rates and exclusive special deals
Why book a rental car with us?
We’re here for you when you need us
Thousands of vehicles to choose from worldwide
On most cars up to 72 hours prior to pickup
Search through hundreds of top Thrifty rental deals with GoSee
Thanks to its merge with Hertz in 2012, Thrifty is now considered one of the best rental agencies in the world. It packs an amazing selection of cars, world-class service, and many locations throughout the United States.
The Car Fleet at Thrifty
Thrifty offers one of the most extensive range of cars available from US rental agencies. There are many categories to choose from, but here are the most popular ones for travelers:
- Economy - Vehicles in this category can seat up to 4 passengers, and offer enough space for 3 pieces of luggage. Vehicles from this category offer comfortable and budget-friendly options for travelers. Look forward to cars like the Suzuki Swift and Toyota Corolla.
- Compact SUV - For larger groups and those wanting to drive in style and comfort, Compact SUV’s offer a great balance of features while remaining at a budget-friendly price-pint. Look forward to features like reverse cameras, Apple Play, Bluetooth, and USB power. This category includes vehicles like the Kia Sportage.
- Hybrid - Thrifty offers a full range of hybrid cars like the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Roomier and more comfortable than Economy cars, Hybrid vehicles are great for a premium travel experience, and seat up to 5 people, with enough space for 3 pieces of luggage. Best of all, they are all eco-friendly!
- Full Size SUV 4WD - Supreme comfort meets off-roading capabilities in this car category. Every vehicle in this range can seat up to 5 people, with enough space for 5 pieces of luggage. Full Size SUV 4WDs also offer luxury features like reversing cameras, Apple Play, AC, and USB power. Vehicles from this fleet include the Mistubishi Pajero Sport or similar.
Most Popular Thrifty Branches
Thrifty has over 110 locations throughout the USA, and in every major city. Here are the most popular locations:
- Orlando Airport - 9302 E Airport Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States
- NYC - 148 W 83rd St, New York, NY 10024, United States
- LAX Airport - 9000 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
- Dallas Airport - 3377 Edwards Ave, Dallas, TX 75235, United States
Thrifty Car Rental: Frequently asked questions
Is Thrifty and Hertz the same company?
Since 2012, Thrifty has been owned by Hertz, but still operates under its own name. This means it benefits from Hertz’s vast car range, and world-class customer service policies.
Do Thrifty take deposits?
With GoSee, you don’t need to make any deposits. Simply pay for your rental booking up front, with all the fees for the services you need.
Does Thrifty have hidden fees?
Thrifty does not have hidden fees, but more importantly, when you book through GoSee, you can see the total renting price. That means you won’t get unexpected fees!
Why are rental car fees so high?
Because of COVID-19, a lot of rental car fees have skyrocketed. But with GoSee, you can find the absolute best and cheapest deals available that are worth your money.
Has the Thrifty rental car policy in New York changed because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Thrifty brand now conducts a strict cleaning policy, ensuring every car is sanitized and ready for you to rent.
How much does it cost to rent a car from Thrifty in New York?
With GoSee, you can find rental cars as low as $39 per day for economy vehicles, or from $67 per day for larger Thrifty car rentals like SUVs.
What is the most popular rental car from Thrifty in New York?
The most popular rental car from Dollar in New York is currently the Toyota Yaris. It’s easy to drive, extremely comfortable, and reduces the sound of the busy streets. You can book and pick up one right now through GoSee.
How many car rental locations does Thrifty have in New York?
There is currently only one Thrifty location in New York, but it’s right in the heart of the action —smack bang in the middle of Manhattan.