Great value rental rates and exclusive special deals
Why book a rental car with us?
We’re here for you when you need us
Thousands of vehicles to choose from worldwide
On most cars up to 72 hours prior to pickup
Enjoy great Dollar car rental deals with GoSee
Dollar has been serving millions of customers around the world for over 3 decades, and continues to be a go-to rental brand for many good reasons. Their customer service is unrivalled, and their car selection is incredible.
Cars Available From Dollar
Dollar offers a large selection of top quality cars that make every vacation or trip a breeze. There are over 15 different categories of cars available, but here is a summary of the most popular ones for tourists.
- Economy - Great in a pinch and perfect for solo travelers and couples, cars in this category include the Chevrolet Spark, which comfortably seats up to 4 people, with enough space for 2 pieces of luggage. Each car is packed with features like ABS braking, Aux ports, safety airbags, and more.
- Mid-Size - Eco-conscious renters will love the hybrid cars on offer in this category, including the Ford Fusion. All vehicles in this category comfortably seat 5 people with ample luggage space of up to 4 pieces. You can also look forward to premium features like reverse cameras, USB power and Bluetooth.
- Full-Size SUV - For those that want to take charge on the road, enjoy an even roomier experience, and a more luxury journey, SUVs are the way to go. Vehicles in this category include the Nissan Armada, and include premium features like reverse cameras, USB power, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and adjustable steering wheel. They are also much quieter and more comfortable.
- Luxury - The perfect rental car for those with a bigger budget, luxury cars are at the top of their line. Look forward to cars like the Chrysler 300, or Cadillac Escalade for the Luxury SUV range. These cars are not only the most stylish, but are also packed with luxury features like seat warming, high quality sound systems, and sound-dampening for minimal external road noise.
Where to hire a Dollar Car Rental vehicle
You can hire a Dollar Car Rental all over the USA, which makes them a great choice. Some of their most popular locations are on-airport and include:
- Boston International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Kona International Airport in Hawaii
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
They have lots more locations to choose from, so if you’re travelling around the United States, the likelihood is that a Dollar Car Rental will be available at your chosen location.
Is Dollar owned by Hertz?
Since 2012, Dollar Car Rentals has been owned by Hertz. While it still operates under its own name, it benefits from the world-class service and extensive car range that Dollar provides.
Do I need a credit card to rent a car in the United States?
For most rental agencies in the United States, you do not require a credit card to rent a car. Many rental agencies, including Hertz and Dollar offer non-credit options. With GoSee you can always book car hire with debit, too.
What is included in the price in the United States?
For most car rental agencies, the price of your booking includes the time you have rented it for, and sometimes includes third party insurance and services. If you want to be sure, book through GoSee to see exactly what’s included in your car rental Dollar booking.
What license will I need in the United States?
To rent a car in the United States, you will need a full driver’s license.
How much does it cost to rent a car from Dollar in New York?
You can find Dollar rent a car deals as low as $43 per day for economy vehicles, or from $75 per day for larger vehicles like SUVs.
Has the Dollar rental car policy in New York changed because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The Dollar rental car policy has not changed since COVID-19, but Dollar does maintain a strict sanitation routine for maximum safety.
What is the most popular rental car from Dollar in New York?
The most popular rental car from Dollar in New York is currently the Toyota Yaris. It’s easy to drive, extremely comfortable, and reduces the sound of the busy streets. You can book one right now through GoSee.
How many car rental locations does Dollar have in New York?
There are currently 4 Dollar rental locations in New York. You can book a rental car from any of them through GoSee.