One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Price beat guarantee
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore Spain with SouthCamper rentals
SouthCamper Spain offering a variety of rentals, from basic campervans to fully kitted out motorhomes, to help you explore this stunning country of food, culture, and scenery.
Benefits of booking a motorhome with SouthCamper
The benefits of booking a motorhome with SouthCamper are numerous and convincing. This is a campervan rental company that’s transparent with their pricing and service, and knows exactly what travellers need when taking to the roads in Spain.
Here are some of the perks of hiring an RV with SouthCamper.
- Vehicles are a maximum of 2.5 years old.
- All depots are located near airports, and SouthCamper offers free transfers to and from these transport hubs.
- Some one-way rentals are available.
- 24/7 breakdown assistance.
- Fully comprehensive insurance.
- All rentals have a kitchen and a bathroom on board.
- Rental staff all speak English and Spanish.
- Unlimited kilometres.
- Awning and bike rack come as standard.
- Optional extras are available, such as WiFi and GPS.
The SouthCamper motorhome rental fleet in Spain
The SouthCamper motorhome fleet is a large and varied one, ensuring you’ll be able to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Keep in mind that all options include a kitchen and bathroom.
- Rimor Horus 35: Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Rimor Seal 12P: Sleeps four adults.
- Rimor Katamarano 12P: Sleeps four adults with additional interior space.
- Rimor Katamarano 14P: A large four-berth motorhome.
- Rimor Katamarano 95P: The largest four-berth motorhome available.
- Rimor Seal 7: A compact six-berth motorhome.
- Rimor Katamarano 5 and Rimor Seal 5: Very similar standard six-berth motorhomes.
SouthCamper depots in Spain
There are SouthCamper rental stations dotted all over Spain, so you can pick up a motorhome not far from your destination, or plan a one-way RV itinerary in Spain.
Malaga is a beautiful port city on the southern coastline of Spain. It’s known for its resorts and beaches, as well as fantastic historic architecture. A road trip that begins here could meander along the coastline for weeks on end, or head inland to explore the south of Spain before dropping off a motorhome in Madrid.
Granada is a city in the Andalusia region of Spain, and is something of a must-see while you’re in the country for its phenomenal hilltop fortress, resplendent with medieval palaces, fountains, and towers.
Gibraltar is a place of natural wonders. It’s located on a peninsula of land jutting out from Spain’s mainland, and is technically a British territory. You can still see the remains of a 14th-century castle, but the real attraction is the Rock of Gibraltar, a massive limestone ridge that towers over the landscape.
Sevilla - or Seville - is yet another of Spain’s must-visit cities. It’s a place of flamenco dancing, historic castles, and colourful neighbourhoods. This is the perfect starting point for a motorhome road trip around Andalusia and along the coastline.
The bustling and busy capital of Spain, Madrid is right at the heart of the action. Spend your time exploring the city, or use it as a base for road trips all over the country - Valencia on the coast is less than four hours away to the east, and the northern and southern coastlines aren’t much farther.
Jerez de la Frontera
Usually known simply as Jerez, this lesser-known city in the south of Spain is a beautiful and less busy destination than other cities in the region. A motorhome road trip that begins here would be the perfect opportunity to cruise along the coastline to visit the countless coastal towns and cities along the way.
Let SouthCamper help you discover the surreal beauty of Spain!