One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore the USA with Road Bear RV Rentals
Quality is the priority for Road Bear RV Rentals. With 30 years of experience in the industry, they know what customers expect and are happy to deliver. Their fleet of luxury RVs are the newest on the roads, none older than two years.
Why book a RV with Road Bear?
There are plenty of reasons to rent with Road Bear RV, and their late-model fleet is just one of them. Here are a few more:
- They have simple fixed rates which include taxes and VIP insurance, so you know exactly how much you are paying.
- Your journey is made a little easier with their complimentary airport and airport hotel shuttle. International visitors are required to stay overnight before picking up an RV rental in the USA as a safety measure.
- 24-hour roadside assistance provides peace of mind should anything go wrong with your RV rental.
- You will have a personal vehicle orientation to acquaint you with your vehicle - and Road Bear have multilingual staff to conduct these in your native language where possible.
- Awnings and generators come standard with all RV rentals, as do TVs, DVD players and outside storage.
- Six locations and one-way rentals allow you to design your own itinerary.
- Great reviews - don’t just listen to us, check out their previous customers!
RV Rental USA: Road Bear fleet
Five different-sized models of RV make up the Road Bear fleet, and all are relatively new vehicles from trusted manufacturers, including Coachmen and Thor.
The Class B model is 20-22ft. Three of the Road Bear models are Class C motorhomes, built on cutaway van chassis with over-cab bunks. The smallest is a compact 23-25ft vehicle which sleeps four. The middle-sized model is a 6-berth at 26-28ft long, and the largest of the Class Cs is a 29-31ft motorhome which can sleep seven at a push. All are fully self-contained with shower, toilet and a kitchen, with all you could need right down to a microwave.
The final RV in the Road Bear fleet is a 30-32ft Class-A motorhome. You can travel in style in this big, bus-style RV! It comes with all the mod-cons and plenty of living space which is extended with a slide-out.
For a small charge per person you can add a Convenience Kit to your RV rental. This includes all towels and bed linen, kitchen equipment, cutlery and crockery, and other essential items such as clothes hangers, flashlight and a GPS unit, which can be invaluable.
Is Road Bear part of THL?
Yes, Road Bear is part of the THL family of brands, which also includes other companies, such as El Monte in the US.
How many branches does Road Bear have?
Road Bear has 8 branches across the USA. These are located in Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, San Francisco, and Seattle.