One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore Europe with Petroni Camper Rental
Petroni is a known and well-regarded brand in Europe, operating in multiple countries with a fleet of motorhomes and campers that are ready for adventure throughout the region. The fact that Petroni operates across Hungary, Croatia, and Slovenia means it is easy to organise a one-way motorhome road trip through eastern Europe.
Why book a motorhome rental in Croatia with Petroni?
Petroni’s multiple depots across eastern Europe make it a good option for motorhome rental. The company also has a variety of features and benefits that may appeal:
- Smaller campers are between three and six years of age.
- Larger campers are less than two years old.
- Discounts are usually available for longer rental periods.
- A range of models is available for compact or spacious travel.
The Petroni RV rental fleet
There are four motorhome and campervan options to choose from when booking a rental with Petroni. Remember that even if there are just two of you, it may make sense to book a larger camper with plenty of room to spread out on longer journeys.
- Four-berth campervan: The four-berth camper is a large van equipped with a generator, shower and toilet, as well as a fridge/freezer and a cooktop.
- Six-berth motorhome: Typically a Ford Transit, the six-berth motorhomes from Petroni features a fridge/freezer, cooktop, shower, toilet, and aircon in the driver’s cab.
- Seven-berth motorhome: Usually a Renault Master, the seven-berth RV is a large motorhome with basics such as a fridge/cooler, cooktop, shower and toilet.
- Eight-berth motorhome: The large eight-berth motorhome is usually a Renault Master, and is equipped with a toilet, shower, sink, cooktop, and fridge and cooler. It measures 7.4 metres total and is typically a new model.
How much is it to hire a vehicle with Petroni?
This will depend on the time of year and the type of vehicle that you hire, however it could cost anywhere from 1500 EUR - 2500 EUR for a 14-day hire.
Are there any insurance options available?
Yes there are insurance options available, including Collision Damage Waiver Plus, which reduces your excess for 15 EUR per day.