One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore Argentina with Mis Angelitos
Mis Angelitos exists to help you discover Argentina, from the Andes mountains to the Pampas grasslands, and from the southernmost tip by Ushuaia to the city of Tartagal in the very north. A campervan means you don’t have to constantly unpack and repack, buy all your meals out, or even worry about finding a room for the night.
Why rent a campervan with Mis Angelitos Argentina?
Mis Angelitos has lots of experience in renting motorhomes to travellers in Argentina, and the range of perks and benefits offered make it a great choice when you’re deciding on a campervan rental company.
- A wide variety of campervans
- High-quality rentals
- More than 20 years of campervan rental experience
- 200 kilometres included in the rental price per day
- Option for picking up and dropping off over weekends (extra cost)
- All motorhomes equipped with kitchen utensils and bedding
The Mis Angelitos campervan fleet
Mis Angelitos offers seven rental models to help you get the right fit for your travelling party and your planned itinerary.
- PATAGONIA 1: A spacious campervan for four people with a complete bathroom, as well as a two-burner stove, sink, and fridge/freezer.
- Pampeana 1: A compact camper that can sleep two to four people. This model features a full bathroom, fridge, sink, and a two-burner stove.
- Pampeana 2: A slightly newer version of the Pampeana 1, still with beds for two to four people, as well as a full bathroom and basic kitchen facilities.
- Pampeana 3: A new campervan that sleeps four adults and comes with a full bathroom, a dining table, and basic kitchen facilities.
- NOA: A Mercedes Benz motorhome suited for two people with a dining room that transforms into a bed, a two-burner stove, and fridge/freezer.
- Saltena 1: A two-to-four person campervan with a toilet, shower, and basic kitchen facilities on board.
- Saltena 2: A Renault Master campervan with space for four adults. The Saltena 2 includes a shower and toilet, as well as a stove-top burner, and fridge/freezer.
Pick up in Argentina
The Mis Angelitos depot is located in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina and most likely the place where you’ll arrive when you fly in internationally. The depot is on the outskirts of the city, and is open during weekdays (although you can pay a little extra to organise a weekend pick up). The capital is on the eastern border of Argentina, but more or less in the middle of the country lengthwise, so it’s a handy location from which to start a round-trip journey from Buenos Aires.
Argentina motorhome travel inspiration
Argentina is a massive country, and there are countless incredible things to see and do with the freedom of a motorhome. Here are some of the best.
- The Perito Moreno Glacier is one of the most spectacular glaciers on the planet. It covers 121 square miles and unlike many glaciers around the world, is currently growing.
- Mendoza is a vibrant city that’s in the heart of Argentina’s wine region, which is known primarily for its Malbecs and other red varietals.
- Quebrada de Humahuaca is a mountain valley in the far north of Argentina. It’s a wild and World Heritage-listed valley where you’ll find vivid red, yellow, and green earth jutting out from the ground in jagged mountainsides. Pair this natural scenery with tiny Argentinian villages for an experience that’s off the beaten track.
See gorgeous Argentina for yourself with a Mis Angelitos campervan rental.
Are animals allowed in the motorhome?
Unfortunately, Mis Angelitos has a policy that no pets are allowed in their vehicles.
Does the vehicle hire come with unlimited mileage?
Mis Angelitos motorhomes don't have unlimited mileage, however, you do get 200km free per day.