One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore Australia with Mighty Campers
Mighty Campers is one of the most recognised campervan rental companies in Australia. Its down-to-earth and relaxed approach to motorhome holidays in Australia fits right in with the local culture and the fun-loving vibe found around the country. They make it easy and enjoyable to pick up your camper and discover why Australia is one of the best places in the world for a motorhome holiday.
Why rent from Mighty Campers Australia?
Even though Mighty Campers take a light-hearted approach to travel, they are serious about offering an excellent rental service, offering a range of benefits and perks for those who hire a campervan in Australia. These include:
- The Mighty road trip app loaded with campground info, current road warnings, things to do, toilets, groceries, and more.
- Depots in all major city centres and multiple airports for easy one-way travel.
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Online self check-in to speed up the pick-up process
- Regular specials and discounts
- A range of optional extras such as child seats, camping tables, Wi-Fi, and first aid kits.
- Insurance for damage to the vehicle or third-party properties.
The Mighty Campers rental fleet
Mighty Campers offers seven fantastic campervans and motorhomes in their fleet, so you should have no problem finding one that suits your travel party and style.
- Highball Campervan: Sleeps two, includes a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and stove.
- Jackpot Campervan: Sleeps three with a double bed and a fold-down hammock, includes a fridge, portable gas stove, sink, and fresh-water tank. Not available in all locations.
- Deuce Campervan: Sleeps two with lots of space, includes a basic kitchen, toilet and shower.
- Deuce Plus Campervan: Sleeps two adults and one child, a new model which is set to replace the Deuce Campervan. It offers a fridge, gas stove and sink, and a basic toilet and shower.
- Double Down Campervan: Sleeps four, includes a microwave, fridge, gas stove, and sink.
- Double Up Campervan: Sleeps four, and offers a large amount of space as well as a basic kitchen and bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Bix Six Campervan: A larger motorhome fit for six people, includes a basic kitchen and bathroom.
Mighty Campers pick-up locations in Australia
Mighty Campers have created a network of motorhome rental locations around Australia to make it easy to plan a road trip.
- Pick up a camper in Sydney to explore this iconic city and surrounding areas such as the Blue Mountains, or to take for a one-way adventure up the coast.
- Explore the artistic and creative city of Melbourne with a campervan then head out to the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula, or drive the famous Great Ocean Road.
- Begin your holiday in Perth to visit incredible sights such as the Pinnacles, and drive along the coast for unforgettable sunsets and time spent at the beach.
- Enjoy Darwin and the wild north and take your campervan to the Kakadu National Park to see some of Australia’s wildlife in this hugely diverse nature reserve.
- Start your campervan road trip in Cairns to see Australia’s most surreal beaches around the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
- Beginning your trip in Brisbane offers the chance to drive along the gorgeous eastern coastline, visiting places such as the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, and surfing, swimming, and snorkelling along the way, even completing an epic road trip to Cairns.
- A relaxed and fun city in South Australia, Adelaide is the gateway to the Barossa Valley wine region, Port Lincoln, and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- In the heart of Australia lies Alice Springs, surrounded by a huge amount of history and culture and of course the unmissable Uluru, or Ayers Rock.
Do Mighty Campers offer WIFI in any of their vehicles?
Can I add an extra driver for free?
No, there is an additional cost for adding an extra driver of $2 per day (max $30).