One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Explore Canada with CanaDream
One of Canada’s largest RV rental suppliers, CanaDream has a large fleet of homes on wheels that you can rent to make your Canada RV hire holiday dreams come true. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff, well-maintained quality campers and a strong technological leadership make CanaDream an excellent choice.
Explore our special offers
A wide range of campers
CanaDream has a fleet of more than 1000 motorhomes and has been serving Guests across Canada for almost 30 years, they are dedicated to providing Guests with an incredible variety of experiences from locations in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Halifax and Whitehorse. 24/7 roadside assistance is included in all rentals, so you can rest assured help is available if any unexpected issues arise on your RV holiday.
The CanaDream RV fleet :
- The Maxi Travel Camper is a Truck Camper mounted on a 4X4 pick-up truck. The camper sleeps two adults and one child and is one of the best deals you’ll get in an RV rental.
- A Deluxe Van Camper is the perfect small motorhome for two people. This campervan is compact and easy to drive yet does not compromise on facilities. The camper has a toilet and shower, along with a kitchen and sofa sleeper - all in a small, well-organized space.
- The Super Van Camper is a great vehicle for a small family. Sleeping two adults and two children in separate areas, there’s still plenty of space to move around.
- The Midi Motorhome a four adults and two children and is suitable for larger families or friends. Equipped with everything, right down to a microwave and pantry, it is a real home on wheels.
- The Maxi Motorhome is a slightly larger option than the Midi. Again, sleeping four adults and two children, its larger size means more room to spread out.
- The Maxi Plus Motorhome is the granddaddy of the fleet. With four separate sleeping areas, this RV has space galore. Easily sleeping four adults and three children, the Maxi Plus is ideal for the larger family.
Bedding and towels are provided when you buy linen kits for each person travelling. Cooking equipment can also be added for a one-time fee. Other Travel Extras available for hire include Drop & Go convenience services, bike racks, child seats, National Park passes and lawn chairs.
All CanaDream Guests automatically qualify for discounts on a large collection of attractions, activities, tours, hotels and campgrounds through CanaDream Club. This free to download App is the perfect travel companion as you travel around Canada or to plan your trip. Enjoy fuel savings with exclusive free membership of Journie Rewards when you fill up with gas at stations across Canada. The CanaDream Club App also features tailor made RV itineraries to help you plan your trip, campground locations, attraction suggestions, RV demo videos, helpful information and much more.
Location, location, location
You can drive away in a CanaDream RV rental from one of seven depots across Canada. Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Whitehorse in the Yukon territory are all big cities with international airports and make excellent starting points to explore the various regions of this vast country from BC to Nova Scotia. One-way rentals are available between most locations.
CanaDream: Frequently asked questions
How much is it to rent a RV in Ontario?
RV rentals are around $150-200 per day depending the time of year, number of people in a vehicle and rental length.
How much does it cost to rent a RV in Toronto?
On average around $1500 to $2000 per week for a 5 berth which is one of the most popular vehicles for families.