One of the world’s largest motorhome rental agencies
Why book a campervan with us?
Price beat guarantee
Quick and easy to find the right vehicle for you
Expert motorhomes concierge team
Travel Chile in an Andes Camper
The team at Andes Campers is a dedicated group of travellers, who know the excitement of getting behind the wheel and setting out on an incredible motorhome journey in a new country. Their range covers everything you could need to explore Chile, from 4WDs to compact campervans to motorhomes for small groups or families.
Why book a campervan with Andes Campers Chile?
Anders Campers is a well established and trusted brand, and the staff at every rental depot is always willing to help with your questions about where to go or what to do.
Here are a few more reasons to consider booking your RV with Anders Campers:
- 24-hour customer service by phone.
- Optional extras, such as WiFi and GPS.
- Short three-day minimum rentals over the low season (May to August).
- 250 kilometres per day included.
- Flexible pick up and drop off arrangements so you can plan a one-way rental (for a fee).
- Daily rental fee includes linens or sleeping bags.
- Emergency cell phone included with your rental.
Choose your campervan from the Andes Campers fleet
There are seven rental models in the Andes Campers fleet, so you shouldn’t have any problems finding the right one for your itinerary.
- Compact 4WD: A two-berth Suzuki 4x4 with a small portable kitchen and shower.
- Adventurer: A two-berth campervan with basic cooking equipment and a small dining area and a cooler.
- Wild 4WD: A three-berth 4x4 truck with attached camper fitted with one double bed and one single. Includes a small oven, fridge, and freezer.
- Trek 4WD: A larger 4x4 truck that sleeps three (one double bed and one single), fitted with a basic kitchen and dining room.
- Nomad: A large campervan with space for two to four adults on two double beds. Includes a small kitchen, portable WC, and solar shower.
- Partner 4WD: A 4x4 Chevrolet Silverado that sleeps two to four people with two double beds. This large truck includes all the basics, including a dining area, kitchen and bathroom on board.
- Premium: A compact motorhome with sleeping space for up to five people with one queen bed and three singles. Features a basic kitchen and bathroom.
Andes Campers depot locations in Chile
Andes Campers has one central depot in Santiago, the capital of Chile. Most international flights arrive in Santiago, making this an obvious location to begin road trips in the country. A Santiago round trip can help you explore some of Chile’s best attractions during a two-week holiday. Or, you can simply make a beeline for the coast and the beautiful city of Valparaiso, then head north or south to jump from one attraction to another.
If it better suits your travel plans to start or finish your road trip elsewhere, Andes Campers also offers a pick up and drop off service in multiple other cities around the country. For a fee, you can organise in advance to pick up or drop off your campervan in:
- La Serena
- Puerto Varas
- Puerto Natales
- Punta Arenas
Book with Andes Campers in Chile for a campervan or motorhome that will help you explore this beautiful country!